Diy great baby pictures

1:42 PM


This is my new baby brother Quinten Alexander. Poor thing has had a camera in his face since day one. Haha!  I had plenty of snapshots, but I wanted some pro photo shoot looking pictures. So I whipped this up. It can be done with an array of colored backgrounds. The props and positions are almost endless.  
Set your aperture, if you are able, to 5.0 or smaller. that way the background is blurred.
I had my camera on aperture priority setting. That way, I didn't have to worry about shutter speed. 
Baby's are so cute and cuddly. We all wish we could keep them small, warm and cute forever...
Since we can't, pictures are the next best way to capture those fleeting moments.   :)
 Till next time
           Bre

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images