Boho nails

9:02 AM

So I decided to take a break from rehashing my summer and share one of my favorite nail art ideas.

 
 
 
I do have to admit I go my idea off of Pinterest. 
  My secret to nail art isn't some fancy brushes or stencils. It's toothpicks! Yep!  So to get this look I used an orangish red as my base. At the cuticle of my nail I started making a triangle, blue, red, yellow, then green. After that dries, I put a lot of little ovals, like polka dots, over the green stripe . On the top I did he same; but I made a half circle instead of a triangle. On the sides I made little white half flowers with sparkles in their middles. The second toe is chevron. The third is another half flower. The fourth and pinky is just a half circle in one color.  
 
  Sorry I don't have pictures of the steps. Next time I'll try to have some. 
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Until next time...
   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images